Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little update.

Well it is about that time I update! Lets start with Valentines Day, Dean and I went to Oregon to watch my little brother play his last home game of his SENIOR year! He did great and it was so fun to watch him. They are headed to state this week! GOOD LUCK BOYS!!! It was also so great to see my family I always have fun with them! Dad and Mom had just gotten back from California and Dad had fun sharing his fresh oranges with us. On Saturday Dean took me out to lunch and then took me to the store to pick out a necklace and earrings. I LOVE THEM! (it is the picture below) Dean is seriously such an amazing guy, I am so grateful for him and glad to have him as my BEST FRIEND!

We were able to ride over to Oregon and back with some friends that are from the same home town as I am. It was a ton of fun, we love having great friends!

This week we were back hitting it hard at school again. During the week Dean and I were tired of homework so Dean said he wanted to take me somewhere. He took me to Twissle Berry frozen Yogurt I have wanted to go there for awhile and it was really good! We both liked it and want to go back. Well that is about all for now. I am getting together with 6 of my past roomates and spending the night at one of my roomates MEGAN's house on FRIDAY! Then on Saturday I am hanging out with Dean's friends wives and we are going to the movies and out to eat! MAN this weekend will be a GREAT one! I will update on all of the fun things we do! BYE FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment